Delhi blast: another victim dies, toll rises to 15
Posted on: 10:13 AM IST Sep 17, 2011
New Delhi: A man injured in the Delhi High Court blast succumbed to injuries on Saturday, taking the death toll in the terror attack to 15.
58-year-old Rattan Lal died at 8:20 am in the Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital. He was in a serious condition and both his legs had been amputated, doctors said.
He is survived by wife, three daughters and a son.
"Yesterday, he had expressed his desire to meet his wife and son and we had agreed," the doctor said.
Twenty-four victims of the blast are undergoing treatment in different city hospitals - 11 in RML, five in AIIMS, four in Safdarjung, two in Max and one each in Moolchand and LNJP.
The explosion outside Gate No 5 of the high court had left over 70 people injured.
More from this Section
July 2, 2015, 12:04 am IST
July 1, 2015, 11:55 pm IST
July 1, 2015, 11:40 pm IST
July 1, 2015, 11:29 pm IST