Girl electrocuted, 24 injured as electric wire falls on them
Posted on: 12:55 PM IST Aug 23, 2013
A 17-year-old girl was electrocuted and 24 others suffered burns when the wire of an electric pole snapped and fell on a tractor trolley they were travelling in at Saharanpur district.
The victims were travelling from Khushnuma village Shamli district to Khacheri village in Saharanpur district on Thursday to offer prayers at a temple when the wire fell on their vehcile near Madhavepur, killing the girl, Rina, police said on Friday.
The injured have been admitted to hospital, they added.
More from this Section
August 29, 2015, 11:26 am IST
August 29, 2015, 11:08 am IST
August 29, 2015, 10:52 am IST
August 29, 2015, 10:21 am IST