Panasonic launches P51 at Rs 26,990; enters Indian smartphone market
Posted on: 04:30 PM IST May 16, 2013
New Delhi: Panasonic India has entered the fast expanding Indian smartphone market with the Panasonic P51. The company is very ambitious in its India plans and expects garner a market share of 8 per cent in the first year.
The Panasonic P51 has a 5-inch screen with a resolution of 1280x720 pixels and is powered by a quad-core 1.2GHz processor and runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. The P51 also comes with a magnetic flip-cover stylus.
This Wi-Fi enabled smartphone has an 8 megapixel rear camera with flash and a 1.3 megapixel 720p front camera. The Panasonic P51 has 1 GB RAM and 4GB of internal storage, expandable upto 32GB via microSD card.
Panasonic P51 specifications
- Quad-core 1.2 GHz processor
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 5 inch IPS Display; HD (1280 x 720) resolution
- 1 GB RAM
- 4GB internal storage, expandable upto 32GB
- 144mm (L) x 75mm (W) x 8.5mm (T)
- 135 gm
- GSM Quad band (850/ 900/1800/1900 MHz); UMTS (900/2100 MHz)
- Dual SIM
- 3.5mm stereo audio jack
- Bluetooth 4.0
- MicroSD Card
- 8 megapixel camera auto focus with flash
- 1.3 megapixel 720p secondary camera
- Rechargeable 2500mAh lithium battery